At CARUS Recovery, we use a diverse blend of therapies to build a treatment program that perfectly suits each individual resident. Our commitment to participants’ comfort, growth, and sustainable recovery is the driving force behind every therapy program that we offer.
Therapies For Every Need
Our therapies are medically sound, evidence-based, and goal-oriented. By blending different approaches into one cohesive, integrated program, we help participants realize their own potential and discover the confidence that comes with freedom from chemical dependence.
Here are therapies offered at CARUS Recovery:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: An effective, evidence-based psychological therapy that digs deep into the negative thought patterns that characterize addiction. Work together with one of our licensed clinical therapists to identify unhealthy thoughts and behaviors and discover a confident, happy future. Read more about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy: Derived partially from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, this groundbreaking therapeutic approach helps participants to seek help and regain their self-confidence. Your therapist will guide you through the process of balancing acceptance and growth. Read more about Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
- Group Therapy: Recovery can sometimes be an isolating experience. In our Group Therapy program, participants share their struggles as well as their successes. Together, they learn practical ways to live their lives —to the fullest. Read more about Group Therapy.
- Art Therapy: Learning to express thoughts and emotions in a productive, self-edifying way is crucial to recovery. Our trained art therapists channel participants’ creativity to teach vital lessons about self-expression. Read more about Art Therapy.
- Experiential Movement Therapy: This innovative therapeutic module, called Growth As a Human, models healthy physical activity and engages both mind and senses.
- Yoga Therapy: Yoga classes focus on moving the mind, body and spirit toward recovery. Our experienced instructor connect students with their bodies to help them quiet their minds, listen to their breath, and discover the strength within. Read more about Yoga Therapy.
- Rock-n-Roll Therapy: Through songwriting and musical performance, participants learn mindfulness, emotional expression, and healthy coping strategies. Read more about Music Therapy.
A Combined Approach
Successful recovery and rehabilitation programs rely on a combination of therapies. Each treatment approach teaches participants new skills for the recovery life, cultivates positive patterns of thoughts and behavior.
For this reason, CARUS Recovery selects the right blend of therapies to suit our guests. Our treatment methods embrace each person’s needs, and our team of trained case managers and counselors treats each participant as a unique individual. At CARUS Recovery, our most important goal is to see our guests thrive.