Carus Recovery is one of the best rehab centers in Los Angeles, with several positive reviews and an experienced staff team. We are a renowned detox and residential treatment center for drug and alcohol addiction with the lowest relapse rates.
Are you a good candidate for rehab treatment?
Addiction treatment focuses on helping you break free from your behavioral and mental health disorders. Rehab treatment may benefit you if you experience one or more of the following signs:
- You have a strong desire to quit or reduce the usage but can’t because of the withdrawal symptoms and cravings.
- You face financial difficulties or legal troubles because of excessive alcohol consumption or drug use.
- You face problems in relationships, at work, and school. You refrain from participating in social gatherings, events, or parties and choose to remain in isolation.
- You spend a considerable amount of time acquiring a substance or continue usage despite encountering dangerous circumstances
Joining a rehab treatment can help you get clean and equip you with critical tools to lead a sober, fulfilling, and gratifying life.
Is inpatient better than outpatient treatment?
Once you decide to attend rehab treatment, the next big task is to choose between an outpatient and inpatient drug rehab center. Inpatient treatment ensures the highest level of rehab care and is ideal for those battling a moderate to severe addiction condition. It provides an immersive healing experience and has the highest success rates, but the treatment can be costlier.
Alternatively, outpatient treatment refers to attending rehab for 1-2 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. It provides the lowest level of addiction care and support and is ideal for individuals battling a mild to moderate level of addiction. Outpatient rehab is much cheaper than inpatient treatment and allows you to stay in the comforts of your home during recovery. Speak to an addiction specialist to understand your addiction’s severity and choose an appropriate rehab treatment option.
Benefits of joining an addiction rehab
Joining one of our top rehab centers in Los Angeles, California, can help you break free from your destructive behavioral patterns and allow you to lead a sober life. Here are some additional benefits to joining a Los Angeles drug and alcohol rehab:
- The best rehab centers in LA, CA, identify your addiction’s underlying triggers and address them via evidence-based therapies and holistic treatments. Recovering from the underlying mental health problems can help you achieve improved emotional and behavioral wellness and reduce your risk for relapse in the long run.
- Inpatient addiction treatment in LA can help you learn critical coping skills and help you manage triggers and stressful situations using healthy methods instead of resorting to drugs or alcohol.
- Addiction treatment can reverse the chemical imbalances in your brain and reduce the physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms during recovery. It can help you regain control over your mind, body, and soul and allow you to lead a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life.
Reach us at 888-616-9065 to verify your insurance with us. Carus Recovery is one of the top-rated rehab centers in Los Angeles with upscale accommodations, luxury amenities, and chef-prepared meals. We can help you begin a liberating journey towards a brighter tomorrow. Call us now to learn more about our treatments and therapies.