Finding the ideal rehab center in Los Angeles is a chore with often poor results. Carus Recovery invites you to join our facility for immediate detox and rehab treatment in a home-like environment. Our top rehab centers in Los Angeles, California, live up to the highest quality standards in the rehab business.
Why you will feel at home in our rehab facility
We believe that the rehab treatment’s success also depends on the living conditions. Aside from specific treatments, therapies, medication, and clinical assistance, how you feel during rehab is key for a calm and relaxing state of spirit. We believe you will feel at home in our center for several reasons:
- Attentive, supportive, and non-judgmental staff – Our staff members have seen the full horrors of addiction and know how important empathy is in the recovery process. Our experts are passionate about what they do, show empathy and understanding, and never judge anyone for their mistakes. They strive to do their best to accommodate you during your stay at our inpatient drug rehab center.
- Comfortable detox – The detoxification process can come with some physical and psychological discomfort, especially when treating more advanced and severe addictions. Our job is to minimize that discomfort and provide patients with a refreshing detox experience as much as possible. Our team of clinicians will remain by your side during detox to make sure everything goes in the right direction.
- A home-like recovery setting – Our best rehab centers in LA, CA, offer access to private and cozy bedrooms, outdoor recreational spaces, gourmet meals daily, and energetic and positive group activities. These amenities will help you relax, engage in community-based activities and therapy sessions, and feel pretty much like on vacation. It’s something very few rehab facilities can provide.
- Family therapy – On top of everything, our family therapy sessions will allow your loved ones to participate in your recovery journey. Our Los Angeles drug and alcohol rehab trains family members in helping you preserve your sobriety post-rehab. Their participation in the recovery program will help you relax as you will benefit from their moral and spiritual support along the way.
How to begin the rehab treatment
If you’re ready to join our inpatient addiction treatment in LA, you should contact our professionals today. You will discuss with them over the phone to:
- Provide essential information about your addiction condition, withdrawal symptoms, mental health state, etc.
- Discuss what insurance plans we cover and how you can pay for treatment
- Make an appointment for clinical assessment and detox preparation
- Learn how to prepare for rehab, what to bring, and what to expect, etc.
Our rehab center in Los Angeles is the ideal location for treating moderate to severe addiction conditions. If you’re interested in our rehab treatment, call 888-616-9065 and chat with one of our rehab professionals. Carus Recovery is one of the leading names in the rehab business. Our expertise includes clinical detox, psychotherapy, inpatient care, holistic healing, and relapse prevention protocols for long-lasting sobriety.