With so many Los Angeles treatment centers to choose from, it can get confusing knowing which program can meet your needs when it’s time to heal from addiction. Carus Recovery can provide the support, structure, counseling, and therapy needed to leave addiction behind you for good. Our detox and residential programs are rated among the best treatment options in the country; when comparing rehab facilities, you’ll find that our treatment center is the best choice for your long-term recovery goals. Get in touch with us today at 888-616-9065- we’re here day and night to take your call.
5 Tips When Searching For a Rehab
1. Look for a treatment center that offers a residential program, like the one you’ll find at Carus Recovery. It’s no secret that the more time you spend in recovery, the greater your chances of achieving long-term sobriety. You’ll discover a wealth of information on our website to help you make the best choice when choosing between residential recovery programs. If you need to speak with someone, live chat is available, as well as telephone assistance.
2. Consider peaceful surroundings when you’re ready to heal from addiction. At Carus Recovery, many of our activities take place in the great outdoors; yoga and fitness programs stimulate the mind and help to soothe the senses during recovery. Art and music classes are also available during personal time when you’re not engaged in counseling or therapy.
3. Find a rehab that focuses on your overall health, not just on overcoming addiction. Not all Los Angeles treatment centers hire chefs who prepare healthy and nutritious meals; at Carus Recovery, we believe restoring good health is an essential part of the recovery process. We can cater your meals to suit any dietary need.
4. Make sure you’re not filling every spare moment in rehab with adventure activities and add-on programs- you’ll need some personal time to heal and focus on you. You’ll have ample time to reflect on your recovery journey at Carus Recovery, as well as time to relax and dream about the future life that awaits you once you leave our rehab.
5. Make relapse prevention the focus of your program; if your prospective rehab is unable to provide the tools you need to prevent a relapse from occurring, keep looking until you find a treatment center with a program specifically dedicated to relapse prevention. A lot of Los Angeles treatment centers are termed ‘revolving doors’ because they have no program in place to keep patients from wanting to use when they get out of rehab. At Carus Recovery, you’ll have access to all the tools you need to succeed in reaching your goals.
Contact admissions right now by calling 888-616-9065; day or night, we’re here to take your call and help you make the right decision for your recovery needs. If you’re dealing with an addiction, time is of the essence. Get help now, while you’re thinking about starting over; you’ll never regret choosing Carus Recovery.