Carus Recovery invites you to the most modern, comprehensive, and advanced Los Angeles rehab center to address your addiction condition today. Early treatment is paramount to cope with addiction conditions effectively and prevent the disorders from aggravating with time.
What makes our rehabilitation treatment different?
Substance addiction is a progressive disorder that will advance fast and come with severe health consequences, depending on the substance you’re using. Eventually, however, all addictions end up destroying the victim’s life. Our rehab treatment works to reverse the process and rebuild what you have lost due to addiction.
We achieve this via:
- A personalized approach to rehab – We know that all patients can react differently to similar treatments. We rely on customized approaches to even the ground and provide all our patients with a reliable form of treatment. Our team achieves this goal via in-depth clinical assessment prior to treatment, allowing our clinicians to gather critical information about the patients and their conditions. They will use this information to craft personalized detox programs for a smooth and safe recovery experience.
- Ensuring the utmost comfort during rehab – Our patients’ comfort during the rehabilitation process is ideal for safe and stress-free recovery. At our center, you get access to comfortable bedrooms, wide outdoor spaces, group activities, recreational games and sports sessions, gourmet meals, and tasty snacks throughout the day, etc. These are ideal for complementing the more serious therapy sessions and recovery-specific treatments that you will undergo daily at our Los Angeles rehab center.
- Promoting personal growth – Helping our patients grow as individuals is paramount for the recovery’s success. We have a team of psychologists, health trainers, expert clinicians, and counselors working together towards one goal – helping you improve yourself. Our therapies and counseling sessions aim to address destructive behaviors and harmful emotions and thoughts, allowing you to understand their origins and how to control them. The underlying goal is to boost your self-esteem and confidence and help you become more balanced mentally, spiritually, and emotionally over time.
- Understand sobriety and relapse prevention – Our Los Angeles rehab center will prepare you for a sober, balanced, and prosperous life post-rehab. We achieve this via relapse prevention training, family and group therapy, and professional counseling sessions. All these recovery modalities aim to teach you about discipline, responsibility, and self-control as part of growing into a self-sufficient adult with clear goals in life.
How will the rehab treatment help me?
The rehabilitation program will do three fundamental things for you:
- Help you overcome the withdrawal and get sober in a supportive, positive, and calming environment
- Meet individuals dealing with similar problems and join a thriving community of addiction survivors
- Learn how to maintain your sobriety over the years and embrace a healthy, positive, and balanced lifestyle moving forward
Carus Recovery is one of the premier rehabilitation facilities with personalized recovery modalities and state-of-the-art living conditions on-site. We invite you to call 888-616-9065 if you wish to discuss your situation with an expert or make an appointment for assessment and detox today.