Carus Recovery invites you to the premier drug rehabilitation centers in Los Angeles to address your addiction in a supportive and safe setting. Our take on rehab follows a more comprehensive approach compared to other facilities. Instead, we avoid one-sided protocols and rely on multiple recovery modalities to achieve the optimal recovery results.
Some of our core therapies include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – CBT is a goal-oriented therapy aiming to help people manage their emotions and control negative behaviors. CBT will allow you to avoid destructive behaviors over the years, overcome negative and harmful emotions, and boost your self-confidence, discipline, and self-esteem.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) – DBT aims primarily to help people improve their self-image. This form of therapy cultivates self-awareness and self-confidence and teaches you how to accept, tackle, and solve complex situations. Our top rehab centers in Los Angeles, California, rely on DBT to help you understand and accept the present and learn how to move forward in life.
- Art Therapy – This is a form of experiential therapy allowing people to use their energy more constructively at our inpatient drug rehab center. Some of the modalities included are creative writing, crafting, movement, music sessions, etc. Art Therapy is an essential part of a holistic recovery protocol that few of the best rehab centers in LA, CA, have in place.
- Music Therapy – Music Therapy is great for teaching patients how to regulate their emotions, trigger a natural release of dopamine, and promote a calmer state of mind. Music will allow you to manage stress, achieve a deeper state of relaxation, and enjoy moments of spiritual enlightenment.
- Family Therapy – This form of therapy is one of the most effective in terms of promoting long-lasting sobriety and relapse prevention. Our Los Angeles drug and alcohol rehab uses family therapy sessions to restore the family dynamics and ensure a healthy familial environment. Your loved ones will learn how to assist you during the recovery phase and remain by your side over the years. Their support and emotional guidance will prove invaluable for the treatment’s success in the long run.
- Group Therapy – Our group therapy sessions offer you insight into the world of addiction. This includes information regarding addiction’s modus operandi, long-term health consequences, relapse prevention strategies, stages of change, etc. Our group therapy sessions function on a 12-step model, bringing patients together in a comfortable, non-judgmental, and friendly environment.
How to join the rehab treatment?
If you’re ready to begin inpatient addiction treatment in LA, coming to our center asap is your best option. We have a team of competent health experts, clinicians, and psychologists ready to help you embark on a transformative recovery journey.
If you wish to talk to our rehab professionals, call 888-616-9065 and make an appointment or ask for additional details about insurance coverage and treatments. At Carus Recovery, we invite everyone in need to our drug rehabilitation centers in Los Angeles. Begin your rehab treatment today and leave drugs behind for good!