Live a sober, drug-free life with CARUS Recovery.
Drug abuse is a complex issue; it’s a chronic struggle, and relapses may occur even after a long period of sobriety. Not everyone can break a cycle of addiction on their own — and that’s why CARUS Recovery, a drug rehab program in Los Angeles exists.
We understand that no two people have the same addiction issues. The road to rehabilitation looks different for everyone. Not everyone reacts to programs and therapies the same way, and not everyone progresses at the same rate. We understand this. Our approach comes in many forms, addressing many of the issues that have been disruptive to your life. Our holistic and medically centered approach to addiction treatment sets us apart from other drug residential treatment centers in Los Angeles.
In addition, our programs are structured and centered on your unique needs. You gain insight into your addiction issue, and develop new abilities that can help you live a healthy life.
Substance Detox Program
Our Los Angeles drug rehab center offers medical detox. During this first phase of treatment, we will conduct a complete physical exam and medical history assessment to know if you're fit for detox. We will then administer medications to begin the detox process.
We will make sure you're safe throughout, which is why physicians will be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to monitor your health, and make any necessary adjustments.
Drug Abuse Residential Treatment Program
The CARUS Recovery residential treatment program integrates the finest of clinical and therapeutic services in a well-appointed urban setting. Here, you will be given the tools you need live a sober life.
Our residential treatment program includes the following:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy — Involves identifying thought patterns that drive negative behaviors, and teaches clients to avoid destructive behaviors and manage negative thoughts. This also builds self-confidence and self-esteem. Learn more about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy — Clients will rediscover a healthy self-image, manage withdrawal, and rebuild damaged relationships. It involves supportive training groups and one-on-one sessions with a therapist.
- Equine Therapy — Participants interact and care for program horses, which helps them process emotions effectively and develop a sense of responsibility.
- Family Therapy — Everyone who plays an important role in the participant's life will take part in the recovery journey. The therapy involves psycho-educational programs, discussions, and professional counseling sessions.
- Group Therapy — Our group therapy sessions cover everything from practical strategies for recovery to emotional wellness. There will be group facilitators who will lead discussions focused on regulating emotions and setting achievable goals.
Drug addiction is a disease and it’s treatable. Let CARUS Recovery help you break free and discover freedom. We are the trusted substance drug rehab center in Los Angeles, and we have helped countless individuals turn their lives around. We want to help you, too.